Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2015

4-27-15 post: I am questioning myself on whether or not I have done the right thing with my life. I wonder if I have made the right decisions.

Response: What ever decisions you have made in your life, they were the best you could do at the time. If you consider things like your level of awareness, the information available to you at the time, your maturity, your life situation, and your ability to hear and follow inner guidance, you did the absolute best you could at every point in your life. An affirmation I  learned form reading Louise Hay’s work could be very useful here. “I prosper where ever I turn.”

At this juncture in your life, you can do your best to hear your inner guidance and discern what is best for you.  By considering what information you have and giving attention to what you feel, you can use a mixture of both in making decisions. Add courage and love for yourself and others, to the mix and head down a path. You can always re-decide later. There are many ways to meet your responsibilities to others and to yourself, while still following your path in life.

It is very important to not criticize yourself. It is very important to love yourself as you are and lovingly choose any changes you want to make to yourself or to your life situation. Another very powerful affirmation from Louise Hay is: “I’m in the right place at the right time doing the right thing.” This is an affirmation that I use often much to my advantage.  

Criticism is much too easy and familiar, but it is also destructive. Do your best to treat yourself and others gently and lovingly. By doing this, you set the environment that allows positive change and creativity. When you can gain perspective and look back, you will probably see what your life has been about and how each part led to another part and how the whole came together to be exactly what it was supposed to be.  The key is perspective. This may not happen until you have moved from this life into the afterlife, or you may be able to gain perspective even while living this life. 


Remember we are vibrational expressions of energy and energy never ceases to exist. Lovingly be your expression as best you can at each moment; assist others to be themselves as best they can.  Learn and improve constantly, gently and with pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment